Hiring a Co-op student, is as simple as 1, 2, 3…
short-listed candidates. (Co-op offices will help arrange the interviews!)
your candidate and make an offer.
Consider the advantages:
Most businesses may be eligible for the Co-operative Education Tax Credit (max $3000 per 4-month term)!
Scout New Talent
Many organizations hire co-op students full time, after realizing they fit well into their organization and culture.
Fresh Ideas and Innovation
Our next generation of talent brings amazing new ideas and solutions to the table. Capitalize on their energy!
- The best and brightest are accepted into Co-op programs – so guess what you get?
- Co-op students make technology dance. Watch and be amazed.
- Stay ahead of the competition. Co-op students increase productivity.
- Co-op students bring amazing vitality to your workplace. Feel the energy.
- Ottawa Co-op talent is great for business – stretch your recruiting dollars.
- Have a project that needs energetic, innovative, fresh thinkers? We’ve got ‘em.
- Attract future talent and evaluate potential future employees.
- Did we mention the cooperative education tax credit?
- Shape Ottawa’s future. Capitalize on Ottawa’s Co-op Talent.
- Be a hero. Help our future business leaders grow roots and launch their amazing careers in Ottawa.
COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY CO-OP SERVICES are tailored to your individual needs and are provided FREE of charge to employers.
Qualifying organizations may also be eligible to receive a tax credit.
Ontario: English / français
I am a huge supporter of the Cooperative Education Program. Our company benefits greatly from the skills, confidence and energy that the students bring to our Research & Development campus. They “hit the ground running” as new hires – it is a win – win relationship.
Co-op students are fantastic. They’re highly skilled in a lot of ways and bring a fantastic energy to the office. I’ve always found them eager to learn and highly motivated.