Speed mentoring for entrepreneurs
Mentorship is recognized as a key pillar for success for entrepreneurs, and once again this year, Invest Ottawa is kicking off GEW by bringing together aspiring entrepreneurs with experienced business professionals and mentors. Invest Ottawa’s Mentor Madness starts on Monday November 16th at 3:00 PM. It will be a dynamic event with 60 minutes of speed mentoring involving over 60 mentors and entrepreneurs.
As an aspiring entrepreneur, you will have eight one-on-one interactions with our mentors for 7 minutes each, resulting in 60 minutes of incomparable advice from 8 different experts on how to overcome challenges in your business idea and uncover new opportunities.
In addition to the valuable advice you will receive, the Mentor Madness promises to provide a chance to build long-term relationships and establish partnerships/collaborations between entrepreneurs.
Eligibility criteria for entrepreneurs/innovators:
- You are at the idea or discovery stage of your business venture
Mentors include leading Ottawa entrepreneurs and CEOs, angel and institutional investors, sales, marketing, finance and operations specialists involved in the innovation space.
Interested in being a mentor?
Send an email to
Notes on registering for the Invest Ottawa Mentor Madness Event:
- The event takes place on Monday, November 16th, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Invest Ottawa
- More specific details will be sent to the participants once their attendance is confirmed.
- You must complete the application form to be considered
- This is a one-on-one format. There will not be any space provided for presentations.
- All applications will be acknowledged, however, space is limited.
- For additional information, email email@example.com
See everyone on the 16th!