Speed mentoring for entrepreneurs
Mentorship is recognized as a key pillar for success for entrepreneurs, and once again this year, Invest Ottawa is kicking off GEW by bringing together budding entrepreneurs with experienced business professionals and mentors. Invest Ottawa’s Mentor Madness starts on Monday November 17th at 3:00 PM. It will be a dynamic event with 60 minutes of speed mentoring for over 50 entrepreneurs.
As an entrepreneur, you will have eight one-on-one interactions our mentors for 7 minutes each, resulting in 60 minutes of incomparable advice from 8 different experts on how to overcome challenges in your businesses and uncover new opportunities.
In addition to the valuable advice you will receive, the Mentor Madness promises to provide a chance to build long-term relationships and establish partnerships/collaborations between entrepreneurs.
Eligibility criteria for entrepreneurs/innovators:
- You are an early-stage or growing business venture that is based and wholly owned and operational in Ontario
- If in the start-up phase, you must have a well-defined business model that you are pursuing
Tips for qualifying for the Mentor Madness Mentoring Event:
- When asked to describe your business during the registration process, you must clearly state your business model in order to be considered
- Be sure to include what makes your business unique
Mentors include leading Ottawa entrepreneurs and CEOs, angel and institutional investors, sales, marketing, finance and operations specialists involved in the innovation space.
Interested in being a mentor?
Send an email to
Notes on registering for the Invest Ottawa Mentor Madness Event:
- The event takes place on Monday, November 17th, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Klondike room of the Adobe Building at 347 Preston St.
- More specific details will be sent to the participants once their attendance is confirmed.
- You must complete all fields in the application form to be considered
- This is a one-on-one format. There will not be any space provided for presentations.
- All applications will be acknowledged, however, space is limited, and only qualified applications will be accepted.
- For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
See everyone on the 17th!